Call for Abstracts
DEADLINE March 30th
Be part of the Better Evidence for Better Healthcare manifesto
Be part of fixing the problems in Evidence-Based Medicine
Be part of Evidence Live 2017 21st to 22nd June
Symposium Registration OPEN
Submit your Abstract under the following themes:
- Informing and involving patients in decision making and co-design of research
- Promoting rigorous, robust, efficient research and trials that matter
- Publication and reporting bias
- Evidence informed Synthesis
- Evidence-Based Policy and regulatory approval
- Better use of large, routinely collected health data sets:
- Overdiagnosis and Too much medicine
- Individual Accountability
- Clinical Expertise and training in EBM
- or Better Evidence for Better Healthcare
Who is EvidenceLive for?
Evidence Live is for all the players in the evidence based medicine ecosystem.
This means: clinicians, medics, nurses, physios, OTs; researchers; journal editors, other journal staff and medical writers; patients, and carers; the public, as payers, and as civil society; policymakers, politicians and civil servants; professional bodies, medical and academic; the pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device industries; health services, payers, the NHS, and insurance companies; healthcare administrators, and managers; cost-effectiveness agencies, IQWiG, NICE, and more; regulators; students; registry owners; and more.